who we are
For more than 30 years, Ray Nitti and the Nitti Builders team has served the Arizona commercial construction market. Our team’s experience spans not only years but diverse markets. In addition to millions of square feet of Industrial/Distribution Center and Manufacturing construction projects our experience also includes:
· Highly Finished Office Tenant Improvements· Large square footage industrial/warehouse fit up· Educational Projects· Office buildings· Commercial Renovation· Infrastructure· General Commercial Projects.
Our team is aligned in our constant quest to serve our clients at the highest level. We strive to be the “standard bearer” for construction services in Arizona.
With client relationships that span decades, we understand the value of our customers and maintain a repeat work percentage of over 85%. A testament to our ability to meet client expectations at every level. The Nitti Builders team is truly “BUILT TO WORK”.
Our Approach IntegrityThe preferred approach of many of our Developer clients includes intense involvement very early in their process.
We believe that decisions made during pre-construction have the highest impact on Quality, Price, and Schedule. Nitti Builders pre-construction expertise is a hallmark of the company. We work closely with the client and their A&E consultants from the very start of a project. Our pre-con services can include:
- Potential site evaluations to help determine overall site viability, yield, offsite impact, and other site factors.
- Coordination with municipalities and utility companies.On-site retention options.Building structural systems analysis.
- Building architectural systems analysis.
- Schedule options: Fast track, Pre-ordering, acceleration and phasing options.
Nitti Builders is built to work. You'll see the difference.
As a seasoned professional with over 35 years of construction experience, 25 of which have been in executive management for a construction company, Ray ensures the overall success of Nitti Builders' projects.
Chief Operating Officer
With over 25 years of experience in the construction industry as both a CFO and in operations management, Juan has a breadth of experience that allows him to evaluate projects from a different point of view to ensure projects are on time and on budget.